- Permitting 2 customers maximum in the showroom at one time, and respecting physical distancing of 2 meters
- When possible, please visit us with the minimum number of attendees
- If you are sick or symptomatic, or recently came in contact with a positive case, we ask you please call or email to arrange a contactless order
- We encourage customers to call and make appointments to help with customer flow and wait times
- Hand sanitizer is available in the showroom and main office, and encouraged upon entrance
- We are continually committed to increased disinfecting to keep our staff and customers safe, before and after customer visits
To our valued customers,
We hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy. We are here for you during these challenging and uncertain times. Do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. We are in this with you to help navigate our way to better times when this has passed.
An update to our business policies: we have temporarily closed our showroom and have implemented a NO WALK-IN policy. We now require our walk-in customers to either place orders online or call ahead and make arrangements before coming in for order pickup. We can arrange delivery via courier, and will accommodate curb-side pick up.
We are putting these precautions in place to protect you, as well as our staff. We will make every effort to get your orders to you safely and promptly.
We are still available for you and looking forward to connecting with you digitally. As always, our dedicated sales team is available to contact via phone or email:
CSI office: 1-800-268-1123 (8:00am – 4:30pm CT Mon-Fri)
The situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic and we will continue to update you on our decisions relating to our employees and our customers.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
Barry and all of team CSI
CSI monitors the situation hourly as it continues to evolve to ensure we are prepared to adapt appropriately. We are following key measures to protect our staff, customers, vendors and the community:
- Requiring staff to stay home if they feel sick.
- As of Monday March 16th, removing all traveling salesmen from the roads and encouraging them to work from home.
- Postponing all in-person business/sales meetings.
- Tracking employee personal international travel, and requiring staff to stay home for 14 days or to receive medical clearance before returning to work.
- Implementing a 14-day home quarantine if there is a reasonable risk that an employee may have COVID-19.
- Maintaining good social distancing of ALL staff and customers.
- Increasing the frequency and scope of cleaning within our office & increasing sanitizer availability for our staff to keep common surfaces clean.